PROMOTING LOCAL COMMUNITY THROUGH CYCLING
CYCLING IN THE REA VALLEY
Everything is better when the whole community is involved, and that’s a hope we have for the Hub. We want it to be more than a shop, but instead an active promotor of the local community through cycling and rural commerce. In other words, we’d like to do our bit for Shrewsbury and it’s people.
Through scheduled weekly rides (read below for more information) and various other events we hope to connect people who wouldn’t otherwise meet each other, which can only be a good thing.
Cycling 4 All Shropshire is an affiliate organisation of the CTC (National Cycling Charity) – created by individuals who are passionate about giving everyone in Shropshire the opportunity to cycle if they want to.
Their aims are:
- Sign-post individuals and groups to new and existing cycling initiatives in the county; who provide opportunities to cycle with support and where necessary on specialist adaptive cycles.
- Advise would-be cyclists on solutions to the little things which can be the ‘big obstacles’ to riding.
- Encourage cycling event planners to be more inclusive in their scope.
- Attract funding to support inclusive cycling opportunities.
- Remove barriers to cycling across Shropshire.
For more information please visit:
Or telephone: 07896 248484
email: tourderay@gmail or firstname.lastname@example.org